Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

A Test For PhDemon

Reply to reply... My Theory On Human Intelligence... And More...

*************************************************
My irony meter has gone again... You say you would rather not waste... "valuable OP space"... so why are are most of your posts overlong walls of text of the most trivial drivel I've read in a long time? If you valued conciseness you would make a coherent point using focused language not pseudo-academic piffle. Neither would you waffle on with meaningless anecdotes, silly analogies and pointlessly invented words. - PhDemon
PhDemon, I have a theory that you're incapable of saying anything intelligent about my substance. I'd like to test this theory. So I'll conduct a survey of sorts that's based on substance from my blog entry...

1. All living organisms want to maximize their benefit. In other words, all organisms are compelled to choose the most valuable option (MVO).

A. trivial
B. incoherent
C. pseudo-academic
D. all of the above

Please explain your answer

2. A coywolf is trotting along with a goose egg in her mouth. She stumbles upon a roadkill. After some deliberation she exchanges the egg for the roadkill.

A. trivial
B. incoherent
C. pseudo-academic
D. all of the above

Please explain your answer

3. Because our ancestors were able to walk upright, this allowed them to carry more resources over greater distances.

A. trivial
B. incoherent
C. pseudo-academic
D. all of the above

Please explain your answer

4. Some of our ancestors were better at determining the most valuable bundles to carry.

A. trivial
B. incoherent
C. pseudo-academic
D. all of the above

Please explain your answer

If my theory is true, then you're really not going to want to take this test. This means that you'll either ignore it or try and up come up with a good excuse for not taking it. The thing is, the best excuse that you can can come up with won't fool any member of this forum who is moderately intelligent.

Either way I win. Either my theory is wrong and you do end up saying something intelligent about my substance. Or my theory is right and I've conclusively demonstrated that the real issue is that you're incapable of saying anything intelligent about my substance.

*************************************************

See also: What Do Coywolves, Mr. Nobody, Plants And Fungi All Have In Common?

No comments:

Post a Comment