Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Drive

As I explained here... Louder... I recently created a PDF document consisting of numerous quotes and passages that are more or less relevant to the fundamentally important idea that actions speak louder than words.  Figured that I'd do the same thing for other important concepts.

The concept that this page is dedicated to is the biological imperative that every organism has to choose the most valuable option.  As far as I know this concept doesn't have a name.  If you should think of one please share it here.

Drive (last updated 8 Feb 2015)

It's a work in progress so feel free to point out errors or recommend additions that help convey the concept's relevance/significance.  I plan on updating it on a semi-regular basis.

Here's the most relevant blog entry... What Do Coywolves, Mr. Nobody, Plants And Fungi All Have In Common?

See also: Concepts

No comments:

Post a Comment